Monday 10 September 2007

Napoleon Hill - Teacher To Millions

Napoleon Hill has been an amazing influence to millions of
entrepreneurs over the last 25 years, including myself.

From his classic books "Think And Grow Rich", The Law of Success, and others Napoleon Hill is a mentor that everyone should learn more.

Napoleon Hill instructed us to "think and grow rich" and taught
us the importance of a "mastermind group".

Using Napoleon Hill's strategies I've been able to live my dreams at30 years old and if you decide to join us, you'll experience great success as well.

Napoleon Hill used to say "go the extra mile" and I'll you
this principle is incredibly powerful and always works.

Many new students of success ask me, "Who is Napoleon Hill"
and I tell them he's a coach for the ages.

I have the "Think And Grow Rich" CD, The law of Success book,
Your Right To be Rich CD set, and his book with W. Clement Stone. They are all amazing and practical.

I'd suggest you look into purchasing these incredible Napoleon Hill products.

I've been reading Napoleon Hill for 10 years and you should do the same.

There are also some great Napoleon Hill articles online.

Napoleon Hill has changed my life and will change yours as well.

Mike Litman
#1 Best Selling Author of Conversations With Millionaires

copyright- 2005

Mike Litman has been called 'A modern day Napoleon Hill' by Networking Times Magazine. At the age of 31, Mike Litman has positively influenced over 250,000 people and is the #1 best-selling author of Conversations
with Millionaires. You can get his free daily success tips ezine at http://www.mikelitman.com/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Mike_Litman http://EzineArticles.com/?Napoleon-Hill---Teacher-To-Millions&id=34031

Watch the Great Napoleon Hill himself! The author of the Worlds greatest book 'Think and Grow Rich'