Monday 5 November 2007

Daily Positive Affirmations - Here Are Some Daily Positive Affirmations You Can Use

By Joel Chue

Daily positive affirmations that are made with conviction, faith and belief can have a significant influence in life. It gives one sharp focus, attention, energy and vitality to be more perceptive to opportunities and the determination to overcome obstacles.

Daily Positive Affirmation #1

Affirmations for prosperity

If you want to prosper in your career or your business, then using these affirmations will help you.

• My income is constantly increasing

• Abundance is mine

• I am a money magnet, and prosperity is drawn to me

• New opportunities to increase my income open up for me now


These affirmations make you feel more confident about yourself and your business, as they are great morale boosters.

Daily Positive Affirmation #2

Affirmations for health

If you have been recently been sick, or are suffering with some condition or disease like cancer, then these affirmations will help you heal faster in body, mind and soul. Or you can even use these affirmations to maintain good health.

• I know that my healing is already in the process

• Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health

• I am healthy, healed and whole

Daily Positive Affirmation #3

Affirmations for love

If you are looking for love…that perfect someone to share the rest of your life with, to share joys and sorrows with then you need some affirmations for love.

Simple affirmations like:

• I am surrounded by love

• I love and accept myself exactly as I am

• I know that I deserve love and I accept it now

• The love I give out returns to me multiplied

• Love flows through my body, shines in my face and radiates out from me in all directions.

Create better results in life with daily positive affirmations!

Get Your FREE 5-part mini course, "5 Days to Instant Mind Power"

I'll Also Give You A Copy of My [http://www.mindpowerspecialreport.com/mindpower/freemindpower.html]Subconscious Mind Power Hacks Report value at $27 For FREE! [http://www.mindpowerspecialreport.com/mindpower/freemindpower.html]Unlock The Power of the Subconscious Mind Now!
Just By Visiting [http://www.mindpowerspecialreport.com/mindpower/freemindpower.html]MindPowerSpecialReport.com - "Secrets To Unlocking Your Real Potential"

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joel_Chue http://EzineArticles.com/?Daily-Positive-Affirmations---Here-Are-Some-Daily-Positive-Affirmations-You-Can-Use&id=701856

Watch the Great Napoleon Hill himself! The author of the Worlds greatest book 'Think and Grow Rich'