Wednesday 27 May 2009

Discover Positive Affirmations - Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again!

I really can speak from experience. When I discovered Positive Affirmations over 20 years ago, I laughed at the whole notion. I couldn't believe for one minute that by repeating Positive Affirmations daily, you could achieve everything you ever wanted.

I was young and cynical back in those days. Then one day, my husband ordered some 'life changing positive thinking' cassette tapes by a wonderful man called Jim Rohn. I had to listen to them because my husband had them on 24/7, and guess what? I started to take on board some of things he was saying.

I'm not sure initially if this was consciously or subconsciously, but I started to look at myself and my life in a whole new light. My behaviour changed, which in turn changed the things that happened to me. It was amazing.

After I started to change my way of thinking, I became open to new and different ideas. I began to really believe in myself for the first time in my life. It was around this time that I got onto positive affirmations (another one of the many books my husband kept buying). I followed the simple steps laid out for me, and have continued this process until this day.

I know that I would not be the person I am today without my positive affirmations. I am a participant of life now, not just someone looking on from the sidelines.

If I could give anyone a piece of life changing advice it would be to use positive affirmations in your daily life. I will certainly be passing on the legacy to my own children, after all I want to give them the tools to live a rich and full life just like I have.

If you would like to try Positive Affirmations for yourself, we provide free tips and advice on how to get started. Just visit http://www.positiveaffirmations1.com/

Watch the Great Napoleon Hill himself! The author of the Worlds greatest book 'Think and Grow Rich'